If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, you may be interested in replacing them with dental implants. They give you a smile that looks, feels, and functions as well as it ever did – or maybe even better. Still, you are probably concerned about the expense, healing time, and other factors – which is understandable. You can put your concerns to rest with All-on-4® implants!
Unlike other implant procedures, this treatment uses just four implants in your upper or lower jaw to anchor a full arch of replacement teeth.
To see if you’re a candidate, call Cosmetic Dental Associates today at 210-951-4444 to schedule a consultation at one of our two San Antonio, TX locations.
In the meantime, check out what makes All-on-4 such a great option:
- Instant Smile – Many patients are able to get implants and replacement teeth all in the same day. Unlike other dentists, you’ll receive long-lasting teeth created in our in-house lab. Most dentists attach temporary plastic dentures to your implants on the day of your procedure that are then replaced in a few months.
- Affordability – With fewer implants, an All-on-4 is the most cost-effective way to replace all or most of your teeth with dental implants.
- Less Invasive – Since just four implants are used, the treatment is easier on your jaw than other full-mouth implant treatments. Your procedure itself will take less time and you’ll heal more quickly too.
- Convenience – Unlike conventional dentures, your new teeth remain in place. You simply brush and floss to keep them clean. Since implants protect you from bone loss, you also won’t need any relining treatments to maintain a snug fit.
- Secure Smile – Your teeth won’t slip out of place – even without adhesive. Eat, laugh, and smile with total confidence knowing that your teeth aren’t going anywhere.