Back-to-school season brings back so many memories for us grownups.
Some that make us wish we could go back and do it all again and others that remind us how grateful we are to have those days behind us!
Like maybe those times when you had to work in groups for a project or presentation, and as always, you ended up doing all the work while others on your team took the credit?
If you can relate to that, you can relate to the unsung hero of dentistry – the dental crown! When you have a damaged, diseased, or missing tooth, you can count on regaining complete oral function without compromising your smile’s appearance thanks to dental crowns.
The best part of these remarkable restorations in San Antonio is that we can create your permanent crown right here in our own dental lab at Cosmetic Dental Associates! You don’t have to wait weeks to repair your smile because you can walk out with a new crown in just one appointment.
When would a same-day dental crown come in handy? Here are a few instances:
- Your cavity has become too big for a standard tooth filling.
- A tooth has been weakened by decay or small fractures.
- You’ve just had a root canal to save an infected tooth and now need to protect it from further infection or damage.
- The color, surface, or shape of a front tooth doesn’t look the same as your surrounding teeth, and it makes you feel self-conscious about your smile.
- You’ve lost a tooth because of a health issue or an injury and need to fill the empty gap in your smile with a new “tooth.”
If you have one tooth or several teeth that need repair, don’t waste a moment setting up a visit with Dr. Moore for restorative dentistry! Call Cosmetic Dental Associates today at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment.