Dental implants aren’t right for everyone. Still, implants outperform dentures in several key ways. So if you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, you owe it to yourself to at least consider implants.
At Cosmetic Dental Associates, our in-house lab makes quality restorations to use with implants, including dentures. Since we work directly with you, with no off-site lab in the middle, you’re sure to be happy with your replacement teeth! Schedule an implant consultation in San Antonio today, by calling us at 210-951-4444 (Medical Park) or 210-942-5047 (Alamo Ranch).
In the meantime, check out some of the reasons our patients love their implant dentures:
- No Unwanted Movement – Suction is what keeps conventional dentures in place, often with the addition of adhesive. Still, these replacement teeth can shift and move – sometimes at embarrassing moments. In contrast, dental implant dentures stay firmly in place. No adhesive is needed!
- More Youthful Appearance – Implants keep your jaw from shrinking the same way that tooth roots do, by stimulating it when you chew. This prevents the sunken-faced appearance that results over time with conventional dentures. You want to look young as long as you can – and implants can help.
- No Need to Skip Favorite Foods – You’ll be able to eat just about anything you want with implant dentures, including treats like crunchy apples.
- Simple Care – Depending on the type of replacement teeth you choose, you’ll simply brush and floss to keep them clean. There’s no need for soaking or other special routines. They also won’t need relining procedures to adjust the fit.
- Great Comfort – Since implant dentures don’t rub against gums the way that conventional dentures can, you won’t get any uncomfortable sore spots. Most folks completely forget they are wearing them!