No matter how much you try to convince your teenager to come with you to Cosmetic Dental Associates to look into treatment options for their crooked teeth, they probably keep insisting that they’d rather deal with a smile they hate than even think about wearing braces.
Our San Antonio team is here to help!
You can surprise your teen with one more last-mintue gift – the promise to bring them in for a consultation after the holidays so we can tell them about Invisalign! It’s a revolutionary system that works using clear aligners instead of metal brackets and wires, and if you think they’ll still need some convincing, keep reading!
Invisalign Is The Perfect Gift For Teens!
By now, most adults have probably already heard about Invisalign.
But teens have other priorities and may not be paying too much attention to the latest orthodontic innovations.
That’s why we want to give you some talking points that might just be what they need to hear to reconsider starting treatment to straighten their teeth.
Here are a few advantages of choosing Invisalign in San Antonio that will get them excited about finally pursuing the smile they want:
- Instead of years, Invisalign can be completed in about twelve months.
- The aligners can be removed, so they can eat what they want and not worry about getting food stuck in their braces.
- Brushing and flossing is a breeze, because again, they can take their aligners out.
- The aligners are smooth and fit comfortably over teeth so they can avoid mouth sores from brackets and wires.
- No one will be able to tell they’re wearing Invisalign, so they won’t have to look like an awkward middle-schooler during treatment.
- It’s a system that moves teeth with gentler pressure than conventional braces require.
When they hear how convenient, discreet, and comfortable this option is, your biggest problem may be that they won’t stop talking about their consultation as your appointment date draws closer!
Call Now To Schedule Their Consultation!
Imagine the look on your teen’s face when they realize you’ll be bringing them to our San Antonio practice to talk to Dr. Moore about Invisalign!
It’s not the sort of gift they can unwrap and enjoy right now, but the year will fly by when they start to see fast results and inch closer and closer to the smile they’ve always wanted.
Starting Invisalign now with one of the best cosmetic dentists in the country is going to be a lasting, meaningful gift soon and for years to come!