Are you self-conscious about the color of your teeth? Have you mastered the “closed lip” smile when getting your picture taken? Have you had less than satisfactory experiences with over-the-counter teeth whitening strips and gels?
If you’re ready to get the bright, white smile you’ve always dreamed of, visit Cosmetic Dental Associates for professional teeth whitening options!
Dr. John Moore, Jr., Dr. Gilberto Tostado, and the compassionate team of dental professionals at our San Antonio, TX dental office specialize in cosmetic dentistry because we understand the toll a less-than-ideal smile can take on your confidence.
We don’t want to just improve your smile, we want to perfect it! That’s why we went to the trouble of coming up with our own proprietary formula for our teeth whitening systems.
We also want to make your experience as convenient and patient-centered as possible, so we give you the option of having your teeth whitened in our stylish dental office or by using one of our easy-to-use take-home kits.
But that’s not all – we also provide a permanent teeth whitening option in the form of ultra-thin dental veneers that we custom make in our state-of-the-art in-house dental lab!
Professional Teeth Whitening Treatments Vs. Store-Bought Options
If you’ve never had your teeth whitened, you may be wondering what’s so special about professional teeth whitening when there are so many over-the-counter options available.
Simply put, store-bought teeth whitening systems use a much weaker concentration of the active ingredients that help remove stains from your teeth than professional options do.
Compared to over-the-counter treatments, professional teeth whitening systems from Cosmetic Dental Associates have many advantages:
- More effective: Our proprietary teeth whitening formula is highly-concentrated to bleach away stains and make your teeth shine.
- Safer: When we professionally brighten your smile, we’ll be sure to protect your soft gum tissue from the powerful whitening agent.
- Faster-acting: Instead of waiting weeks for results, you’ll be able to see the difference immediately with an in-office whitening treatment.
- Permanent: Instead of getting caught up in a cycle of brightening and staining your teeth over and over, you can get a permanently whiter smile with our custom-made ultra-thin dental veneers.
Reasons You May Need Teeth Whitening
Brushing twice and flossing at least once a day, combined with regular dental cleanings and exams from Cosmetic Dental Associates are a great way to start improving the look of your smile. But if you want to dramatically brighten your pearly whites, professional teeth whitening may be right for you. There are many reasons that teeth become discolored or stained:
- Certain medications and health issues
- Genetic reasons
- Smoking and use of other tobacco products
- Dark-pigmented foods and beverages
- Poor oral hygiene
Combine Teeth Whitening With Other Cosmetic Options To Perfect Your Smile
At Cosmetic Dental Associates, we can combine several different dentistry techniques for a comprehensive smile makeover. In a private (and free!) cosmetic consultation with Dr. Moore or Dr. Tostado, we will listen to your particular concerns, recommend solutions, and draft a treatment plan so you can have a better idea of the overall process.
Here are just some of the other cosmetic and restorative dentistry options that can be combined with teeth whitening:
- Gum depigmentation: If your gums have become darkened over time, we will get them back to their beautiful light pink tone.
- Dental crowns and bridges: If you have damaged or missing teeth, we can replace them with a dental crown or bridge that is color-matched to your newly whitened teeth.
- Cosmetic shaping: We can fix teeth that are misshapen or that appear too large or too long by smoothing them into their ideal shape.
- Gum reshaping: To improve the balance between gums and teeth, we’ll even out your gum line and get rid of that “gummy smile”.
Put Your Trust In Experience And An Artistic Perspective
Before Dr. Moore accrued over 35 years of experience improving the appearance of our patients’ smiles, he had a background in the arts. This helps him to provide truly beautiful cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, for our patients.
Take The Next Step And Get Your Bright Smile
If you’re ready to achieve your perfectly white smile, visit Cosmetic Dental Associates for professional teeth whitening treatments. To schedule your appointment, you can call 210-951-4444 to speak with one of our friendly team members. You can also ask us any questions you might have by filling out our online form.