The basic approach to our practice here, being a Cosmetic Dental Associates practice, is to approach things, all the things we do, with how beautiful and how natural can we make this? So like when we approach doing a filling on a tooth, we'll place the filling in there with the exact right color, the right translucency, blend the edges, put all the little anatomy details in it to make it disappear in the tooth, so that when you look on the set, you can't tell where that filling is, which tooth is it in.That's a simple filling procedure, but everything else too. Like from every crown and veneer, any single restorations, even our implants. When we do an implant, we want to blend the edges of the implant, blend the edges of the crown to the implant that made it ups, that disappears under the gumline, the profile of it, how it comes out of the gums and makes it look just like it grew there. It's not like a marble on a bolt, like we see sometimes.
But the idea is everything that we do, even though as general dentistry and as a regular restorative dentistry, how can we do this to make it disappear in there, both visually and functionally, so that it feels as real as it can and it looks as real as it can? So, cosmetic dentistry really is a part of dentistry itself, no matter what part of it you're in.
Enjoy the Confidence of a Beautiful Smile
- Count on our team’s decades of cosmetic dentistry experience for your new smile.
- Choose from dental veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign, tooth bonding, and more.
- Our in-house lab can custom-craft your new restorations, often while you wait.
- You’ll love having a radiant smile that you can proudly show off anywhere.
- Schedule your consultation today: 210-951-4444. Invisalign and veneers consultations are free.