- Choose the whitening option that suits your needs
- Be confident in your white, radiant smile
- See Dr. Moore's work on NBC, ABC, CBS, & FOX
What’s the secret to dramatically whiter teeth? It’s professional teeth whitening by Dr. John Moore of Cosmetic Dental Associates. One of the most popular cosmetic dentistry options for both men and women, San Antonio teeth whitening is sometimes referred to as teeth bleaching, and we have solutions to fit your specific budget, goals, and expectations. Whitening your teeth can give you:Teeth Whitening from Top San Antonio, TX Dentist Dr. Moore Explains | Read Transcript
Teeth Whitening from Top San Antonio, TX Dentist Dr. Moore Explains |
We have a number of different types of whitening processes, and one is where you can apply it yourself over a period of time at home. The other one is you do it here in the office. Then the third one, which we just recently received a trademark, patent award, for is called permanent teeth whitening. The dental office can make you a little slip that goes over the teeth that you put the gel into, where you can put the chemistry or this whitening gel directly on your tooth, so you're gonna get a faster, more obvious result in less time.
The other, where you come into the office, is the same chemistry again, but it's stronger, and some processes use a light activation system – that's the one we use. We have that available for the person that's not really gonna wear this thing to take home. If you wear the thing you take home, you can get as white as that; it just takes longer, and you gotta be disciplined. This third one that I mentioned, the permanent teeth whitening, is a new process that we developed, again, off of the idea of the prepless veneer. We use a porcelain and a ceramic that is so thin and so light, it's pure white and translucent at the same time, so that when you put this on the tooth, it actually lets your tooth color come through it, so it still looks like your tooth with your same color, but now it's been whitened. When you put that on there, it's completely safe on the tooth. You can take them back off, and you still get your same teeth that you had before.
But I've never had anyone ask to take those off because it looked too good. But you put those on the teeth, and it makes your own teeth look super white. We call it permanent teeth whitening, because this white coating that's on there cannot stain, it will not pick up any coffee stain or red wine stain. You put blueberry juice on that, grape drink, whatever you want, and it's not gonna stain these things up. They're gonna stay white, and if it does get a little stain on, you just wipe it off.
- Renewed Confidence – You will feel different about your smile, which means you’re more likely to show it off. Your new confidence will be evident to everyone around you.
- Positive Attention – Coworkers, family, and friends will notice your newly improved smile, and you’ll love the compliments you receive!
- Healthy Teeth – Our teeth whitening process is safe and effective. You’ll never have to worry that it will damage your teeth.
Our teeth whitening treatment actually works, and we can help you maintain your new smile for the rest of your life! Listen to Dr. Moore explain this in more detail in our videos, then call our cosmetic dentist office today at 210-951-4444.
Choose From Several Teeth Whitening Options
We offer a variety of teeth whitening solutions so you can select the most effective method for your smile. These include:
Actual CDA Patient*
- In-Office Whitening – Fast, professional teeth whitening will give you dramatic results in about an hour. You may be happy with the results after one visit, but sometimes deep stains require a follow-up whitening appointment.
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kits – Whitening at home may be your best option. The low concentration of peroxide can be applied easily over time. You’ll be able to whiten when it’s convenient for you, and you will soon be able to achieve the same results as what we can accomplish with in-office teeth whitening – or better.
- Sapphire Light For White Teeth Fast – This cutting-edge piece of dental equipment allows us to gently give you brighter and more durable whitening than any other curing light can.
- Permanent Teeth Whitening – White crystal veneers are bonded to the front of your teeth for a bright, white smile that will last.
To find out more about San Antonio teeth whitening, give us a call today at 210-951-4444. Dr. John Moore will be happy to meet with you soon and help you discover your new smile!