We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Cosmetic Dental Associates has reopened, beginning on Tuesday, May 4th.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- An autoclave sterilizer has been installed to provide additional sterilization capacity. Weekly testing by the Stage will ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, coffee, to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering Cosmetic Dental Associates, we ask that you sanitize your hands. Sanitizer will be available to you.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- We’ve hired a medical garment cleaning & laundry service to launder our scrubs. This ensures that our uniforms are absolutely free of any concerns.
- We’re using SUV Ultra 5 Disinfectant & Cleaner throughout our office after each patient, the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. It istrusted by leading infection control experts and is designed to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. John Moore and all team members here at Cosmetic Dental Associates will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. John Moore
Cosmetic Dental Associates