Ask About Our Dental Implant Solutions
Not all tooth replacement options are equivalent. It is very important that Dr. Moore be able to evaluate your mouth and jaw health so that he can make the best recommendation for your future smile. Each patient will have different needs and unique circumstances. You could say that every dental implants case is a custom case at CDA!
- Single-Tooth Replacement – Replace a single missing tooth from anywhere in your smile.
- Multiple-Teeth Replacement – Replace several teeth that are close together or in a series.
- Full-Arch Replacement – Replace all the teeth on the top or bottom arch.
As you can see, no matter what your smile needs, we can help. If you are missing teeth, you need dental implants in Boerne!
Here are just a few of the many life-changing benefits of securing your replacement teeth with dental implants:
- Your replacement teeth will look completely natural.
- You will be able to chew all the foods you love.
- You won’t have to worry about replacing your dental work because implants stay in place for the rest of your life.
- Your speech will not be affected by your restoration.
Your face will look younger! Tooth loss is a great contributor to sunken cheeks, wrinkles around your mouth, and a protruding chin. This is related to the loss of jaw bone that happens when a tooth is gone. You can counteract this aging by placing a prosthetic tooth root in the jaw, which will help you maintain the bone structure and a youthful smile.
You won’t have to change your routine. There are no extra steps when you get ready in the morning or go to sleep at night. You don’t have to worry about adhesives, special cleaners, or finding a safe place for your teeth. Instead, you can simply floss and brush, just as you would with natural teeth!
Your replacement tooth root will be completely hidden, and Dr. Moore excels in creating natural smiles with dental crowns. No one will ever know your tooth or teeth have been replaced. In fact, you might forget exactly which tooth is fake!
Schedule a complimentary dental implant consultation. We would love to see you get the smile of your dreams as soon as possible. Call Cosmetic Dental Associates at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request an appointment.