A Variety Of Solutions For A Variety Of Smiles
You can trust the dental implant solutions offered by Dr. John Moore. He will assess your current health and desires for your smile. He will then make a recommendation for how to best meet your smile goals without sacrificing the long-term health and stability of your smile. For some, that means a dental bridge or a partial denture. For others, that means turning to dental implant options.
- Single Missing Tooth – Typically resolved with a single dental implant
- Multiple Missing Teeth – Typically resolved with strategically placed implants to support a single restoration
- Full-Arch – Typically resolved with strategically placed implants to support a full-arch restoration
Each case is unique and different. Your treatment plan will be completely customized to you and your needs. Once treatment is complete, your smile will look and feel as natural as if you’d never lost teeth at all!
Dental implants in Comfort, TX are the closest thing you can have to grow a new tooth to replace the one you lost. Even the implant material (usually titanium) will fuse with your bone to create a lasting, healthy, and secure bond. Other benefits of implanted teeth include:
- Easy To Care For – Floss, brush, done. No adhesives, no metal clasps, and no extra cleaners needed to care for your smile.
- Revitalizes Your Profile – Missing teeth result in loss of jaw bone, which often results in an aging profile. Titanium implants fuse with your bone, encourage bone growth, and result in a younger looking face!
- A Secret Solution – No one else will ever know you had a tooth replaced unless you tell them. The dental implant solution is so discreet that you may even forget which tooth or teeth were replaced!
Call Cosmetic Dental Associates right now to schedule your free dental implants consultation with one of Texas’ best implant dentists. This is one special offer you don’t want to miss, so don’t delay! You can reach us at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request an appointment.