You can trust the dental implant solutions offered by Dr. John Moore. He will assess your current health and desires for your smile. He will then make a recommendation for how to best meet your smile goals without sacrificing the long-term health and stability of your smile. For some, that means a dental bridge or a partial denture. For others, that means turning to dental implant options.Doctor John Moore on Cosmetic Dental Associates Read Transcript
The basic approach to our practice here, being a Cosmetic Dental Associates practice, is to approach things, all the things we do, with how beautiful and how natural can we make this? So like when we approach doing a filling on a tooth, we'll place the filling in there with the exact right color, the right translucency, blend the edges, put all the little anatomy details in it to make it disappear in the tooth, so that when you look on the set, you can't tell where that filling is, which tooth is it in. That's a simple filling procedure, but everything else too. Like from every crown and veneer, any single restorations, even our implants. When we do an implant, we want to blend the edges of the implant, blend the edges of the crown to the implant that made it ups, that disappears under the gumline, the profile of it, how it comes out of the gums and makes it look just like it grew there. It's not like a marble on a bolt, like we see sometimes. But the idea is everything that we do, even though as general dentistry and as a regular restorative dentistry, how can we do this to make it disappear in there, both visually and functionally, so that it feels as real as it can and it looks as real as it can? So, cosmetic dentistry really is a part of dentistry itself, no matter what part of it you're in.
- Single Missing Tooth – Typically resolved with a single dental implant
- Multiple Missing Teeth – Typically resolved with strategically placed implants to support a single restoration
- Full-Arch – Typically resolved with strategically placed implants to support a full-arch restoration
Each case is unique and different. Your treatment plan will be completely customized to you and your needs. Once treatment is complete, your smile will look and feel as natural as if you’d never lost teeth at all!
Dental implants in Comfort, TX are the closest thing you can have to grow a new tooth to replace the one you lost. Even the implant material (usually titanium) will fuse with your bone to create a lasting, healthy, and secure bond. Other benefits of implanted teeth include:
- Easy To Care For – Floss, brush, done. No adhesives, no metal clasps, and no extra cleaners needed to care for your smile.
- Revitalizes Your Profile – Missing teeth result in loss of jaw bone, which often results in an aging profile. Titanium implants fuse with your bone, encourage bone growth, and result in a younger looking face!
- A Secret Solution – No one else will ever know you had a tooth replaced unless you tell them. The dental implant solution is so discreet that you may even forget which tooth or teeth were replaced!
Call Cosmetic Dental Associates right now to schedule your free dental implants consultation with one of Texas’ best implant dentists. This is one special offer you don’t want to miss, so don’t delay! You can reach us at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request an appointment.