Are missing teeth keeping you from enjoying the foods you love and smiling with confidence? You have come to the right place. Enjoy the many benefits of implant solutions:Doctor John Moore on Cosmetic Dental Associates Read Transcript
The basic approach to our practice here, being a Cosmetic Dental Associates practice, is to approach things, all the things we do, with how beautiful and how natural can we make this? So like when we approach doing a filling on a tooth, we'll place the filling in there with the exact right color, the right translucency, blend the edges, put all the little anatomy details in it to make it disappear in the tooth, so that when you look on the set, you can't tell where that filling is, which tooth is it in.
That's a simple filling procedure, but everything else too. Like from every crown and veneer, any single restorations, even our implants. When we do an implant, we want to blend the edges of the implant, blend the edges of the crown to the implant that made it ups, that disappears under the gumline, the profile of it, how it comes out of the gums and makes it look just like it grew there. It's not like a marble on a bolt, like we see sometimes.
But the idea is everything that we do, even though as general dentistry and as a regular restorative dentistry, how can we do this to make it disappear in there, both visually and functionally, so that it feels as real as it can and it looks as real as it can? So, cosmetic dentistry really is a part of dentistry itself, no matter what part of it you're in.
- An Unlimited Menu – Eat healthy foods you enjoy! There is no limit to what you can put on the menu when you have sturdy, functional replacement teeth.
- Comfort When Using Your Mouth – Whether speaking in public, playing an instrument, or trying to be romantic with your partner, implants can give you back the comfort you need to enjoy life again.
- A Confident Appearance – You’ll never need to hide your smile again. Get replacement teeth and get your smile back! Your loved one has missed it!
- A Lasting Solution – We all know of dental solutions that are lacking. They crack or break quickly and need to be replaced over and over. Dr. Moore works with superior products and solutions to ensure your dental work lasts!
You only have one smile, and Dr. Moore treats it that way. When he recommends treatment, he is thinking about your smile’s future health and happiness. There are no one-size-fits-all treatment plans at Cosmetic Dental Associates. If a dental bridge would be a better solution for your missing tooth, then that is what we will recommend. If a partial denture can give you better results, then that is what we will suggest. If an implant is possible, it probably looks something like one of the following situations:
- One Implant – Typically used for a single missing tooth, one implant can support the pressure of chewing throughout the day for decades on end.
- Multiple Implants – When multiple teeth are missing, multiple implants are typically needed. Our creative solutions help you get the chewing strength you need.
- Full-Arch Implants – We don’t need to place a single implant for every missing tooth. Strategically placed implants (four to six) can comfortably support a full arch of teeth and give you back your full smile.
Dr. Moore will take the time to understand what you are looking for and help you decide how to move forward with the best dental treatment unique to you and your goals.