What is keeping you from enjoying the foods you love and smiling with confidence? Missing teeth? You have come to the right place. Dental implants in Del Rio can completely alter your life for the better. All the things you thought you had given up for good, like fresh apples, carrots, steak, and more, are now back on the menu thanks to the work of Dr. John Moore and his team at Cosmetic Dental Associates.
Enjoy the many benefits of implant solutions
- An Unlimited Menu– Eat what you enjoy, and what is good for you! There is no limit to what you can put on the menu when you have sturdy, functional replacement teeth.
- Comfort When Using Your Mouth – Whether speaking in public, playing a musical instrument, or trying to be romantic with your partner, an implanted tooth can give you back the comfort you need to enjoy life again.
- A Confident Appearance – You’ll never need to hide your smile behind your mouth or lips ever again. Get replacement teeth and get your smile back! Your loved one has missed it!
- A Lasting Solution – We all know of dental solutions that are lacking. They crack or break quickly and need to be replaced over and over. Dr. Moore works with superior products and solutions to ensure that your dental work is lasting.
It’s time to make that phone call to 210-625-8256. We offer free dental implant consultations so that you can come into the office and find out if you qualify for this type of treatment. Let us help you get your life back!
Get Teeth Implant Solutions That Work For Your Smile!
At the end of the day, you only have one smile, and Dr. Moore treats it that way. When he recommends treatment, he is thinking about your smile’s future health and happiness. There are no one-size-fits-all treatment plans at Cosmetic Dental Associates. If a dental bridge would be a better solution for your missing tooth, then that is what we will recommend. If a partial denture can give you better results, then that is what we will suggest. If an implant is possible, it probably looks something like one of the following situations:
- One Implant – Typically used for a single missing tooth, one implant can support the pressure of chewing throughout the day for decades on end.
- Multiple Implants – When multiple teeth are missing, multiple implants are typically needed. Trust our creative solutions to help you get the chewing strength you need.
- Full-Arch Implants – We don’t need to place a single implant for every missing tooth. Strategically placed implants (four to six) can comfortably support a full arch of teeth and give you back your full smile.
It is OK to feel nervous about your options, but Dr. Moore will take the time to understand what you are looking for. He will then help you decide how to best move forward with a dental treatment plan that is unique to you and your goals.
Replace Your Teeth With Same-Day Smile
When it comes to replacing an entire arch of teeth, you want it done right. There are a couple of big brand names that seem too good to be true, because they are. They claim to replace all your teeth in one day, and that’s true, but your teeth will be replaced with a plastic denture. You’ll have to go back again to have your long-term denture attached to the implants. In the meantime, your plastic denture is going to absorb everything you put in your mouth and will likely begin to smell.
Our same-day smile process is different. We begin with a planning appointment or consultation. We collect all of the information we need to custom-make your replacement teeth right here in our in-house lab. At your next appointment, we will place the teeth implants and attach your long-term denture. No temporaries here! The benefits are huge:
- Eat the healthy food you love without worrying about a denture sliding around.
- Maintain a healthy jawbone, which will help you look younger.
- Floss and brush just as you always have. No adhesives or special cleaners required!
- Your smile will look natural and beautiful thanks to Dr. Moore’s attention to detail during the planning phase.
A beautiful new smile is within reach. Call 210-625-8256 right now to reserve your preferred appointment time. We cannot wait to see your new smile.