A dental implant is a small titanium post that is placed in your jaw where your tooth root once was. That implant can support a single tooth or multiple teeth just as naturally as your original tooth root. What’s more is that you can actually get back to your regular life!
The basic approach to our practice here, being a Cosmetic Dental Associates practice, is to approach things, all the things we do, with how beautiful and how natural can we make this? So like when we approach doing a filling on a tooth, we'll place the filling in there with the exact right color, the right translucency, blend the edges, put all the little anatomy details in it to make it disappear in the tooth, so that when you look on the set, you can't tell where that filling is, which tooth is it in. That's a simple filling procedure, but everything else too. Like from every crown and veneer, any single restorations, even our implants. When we do an implant, we want to blend the edges of the implant, blend the edges of the crown to the implant that made it ups, that disappears under the gumline, the profile of it, how it comes out of the gums and makes it look just like it grew there. It's not like a marble on a bolt, like we see sometimes. But the idea is everything that we do, even though as general dentistry and as a regular restorative dentistry, how can we do this to make it disappear in there, both visually and functionally, so that it feels as real as it can and it looks as real as it can? So, cosmetic dentistry really is a part of dentistry itself, no matter what part of it you're in.
- Enjoying All The Food On The Menu– Never limit your food order based on your teeth again. Be happier and healthier by enjoying fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and more!
- Using Your Mouth With Confidence – With implanted teeth, you can speak, play an instrument, kiss your partner, and belly laugh without ever worrying about how your teeth will cooperate.
- Feeling Comfortable In Your Appearance – A tooth implant is a completely discreet solution. No one will ever notice that you’ve had work, so you can feel comfortable in the way you look.
- Having A Solution For Life – Other dental procedures need to be repaired in five to ten years. Dr. Moore uses only the best products and procedures so your implant solution lasts for the rest of your life!
Dr. Moore doesn’t throw cookie-cutter treatment plans at every patient.
Instead, he takes your entire oral health history into account and recommends the best solution for you. For missing teeth, that might mean a dental bridge, a partial denture, or maybe an implant solution like these:
- Single-Tooth Replacement – A single missing tooth can be completely restored with an implanted tooth. The result is so natural that you’ll forget which tooth you lost!
- Multiple-Teeth Replacement – A couple of implants can work together to support a larger restoration used to replace multiple teeth in a series. That’s a lot of chewing power restored!
- Full-Arch Replacement – Let us place several (typically four to six) implants around the arch of your smile in order to support a full arch of replacement teeth. You won’t believe how natural it feels – like it has always been there!
No matter what is going on with your smile or how long you have been suffering, Dr. Moore and his team are up for the challenge. Begin the journey toward the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve. Call Cosmetic Dental Associates at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request your free consultation.