Missing teeth are a very serious problem, especially here in Texas where we enjoy the best food the entire country has to offer. Dr. John Moore has the solution with dental implants in Laredo. A dental implant is a small titanium post that is placed in your jaw where your tooth root once was. That implant can support a single tooth or multiple teeth just as naturally as your original tooth root. What’s more is that you can actually get back to your regular life! Here’s what that looks like:
- Enjoying All The Food On The Menu– Never limit your food order based on your teeth again. Be happier and healthier by enjoying fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and more! You can finally move beyond the “soft” foods and get back to what you love.
- Using Your Mouth With Confidence – It is important to feel confident in your mouth because you use it literally thousands of times each day. With implanted teeth, you can speak, play an instrument, kiss your partner, and belly laugh without ever worrying about how your teeth will cooperate.
- Feeling Comfortable In Your Appearance – How long have you been hiding your smile afraid that someone will notice the gaps? No longer. A tooth implant is a completely discreet solution. No one will ever notice that you’ve had work, so you can feel comfortable in the way you look.
- Having A Solution For Life – This isn’t like some other dental procedures that will need to be repaired in five to ten years. Dr. Moore uses only the most trustworthy products and procedures. You will be enjoying your implant solution for the rest of your life!
You are ready to find the best solution for your missing teeth. Call 210-625-8256 right now to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Moore. There’s not a moment to lose!
Choose A Unique Treatment Plan For Your Smile
At Cosmetic Dental Associates, we take great pride in offering the solution that will most benefit you today and in the future. Dr. Moore doesn’t throw cookie-cutter treatment plans at every patient.
Instead, he takes your entire oral health history into account and recommends the best solution for you. When it comes to missing teeth, that might mean a dental bridge, a partial denture, or maybe an implant solution like those listed below.
- Single-Tooth Replacement – A single missing tooth can be completely restored with an implanted tooth. The result is so natural that you’ll forget which tooth you lost!
- Multiple-Teeth Replacement – A couple of implants can work together to support a larger restoration used to replace multiple teeth in a series. That’s a lot of chewing power restored!
- Full-Arch Replacement – Let us place several (typically four to six) implants around the arch of your smile in order to support a full arch of replacement teeth. You won’t believe how natural it feels – like it has always been there!
No matter what is going on with your smile or how long you have been suffering, Dr. Moore and his team are up for the challenge. Call today to begin the journey toward the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve.
Look For High-Quality Solutions Like Same-Day Smile
It is possible to replace all the teeth in an arch with a single, long-term denture held in place by dental implants in Laredo. It is the closest thing to your natural teeth! In fact, Dr. Moore takes special care to measure every aspect of your jaw and face so that the denture we create will fit perfectly within your mouth (and face) to create a natural, beautiful result.
Some popular implant brands will tell you that they will replace your smile in a single visit. They will replace it, but you won’t be happy with the result. They will place a plastic denture as temporary teeth while they send off for your long-term restoration. At Cosmetic Dental Associates, we have an in-house lab that will create your long-term denture after your planning appointment. This means that the teeth we place during your same-day smile appointment will be the final result. No additional appointments and no self-consciousness over imperfect temporary teeth.
Call us at toady 210-625-8256 to schedule your free dental implant consultation. We can’t wait to see you!