Choose A Unique Treatment Plan For Your Smile
A dental implant is a small titanium post that is placed in your jaw where your tooth root once was. That implant can support a single tooth or multiple teeth just as naturally as your original tooth root. What’s more is that you can actually get back to your regular life!
Here’s what that looks like:
- Enjoying All The Food On The Menu– Never limit your food order based on your teeth again. Be happier and healthier by enjoying fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and more!
- Using Your Mouth With Confidence – With implanted teeth, you can speak, play an instrument, kiss your partner, and belly laugh without ever worrying about how your teeth will cooperate.
- Feeling Comfortable In Your Appearance – A tooth implant is a completely discreet solution. No one will ever notice that you’ve had work, so you can feel comfortable in the way you look.
- Having A Solution For Life – Other dental procedures need to be repaired in five to ten years. Dr. Moore uses only the best products and procedures so your implant solution lasts for the rest of your life!
Dr. Moore doesn’t throw cookie-cutter treatment plans at every patient.
Instead, he takes your entire oral health history into account and recommends the best solution for you. For missing teeth, that might mean a dental bridge, a partial denture, or maybe an implant solution like these:
- Single-Tooth Replacement – A single missing tooth can be completely restored with an implanted tooth. The result is so natural that you’ll forget which tooth you lost!
- Multiple-Teeth Replacement – A couple of implants can work together to support a larger restoration used to replace multiple teeth in a series. That’s a lot of chewing power restored!
- Full-Arch Replacement – Let us place several (typically four to six) implants around the arch of your smile in order to support a full arch of replacement teeth. You won’t believe how natural it feels – like it has always been there!
No matter what is going on with your smile or how long you have been suffering, Dr. Moore and his team are up for the challenge. Begin the journey toward the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve. Call Cosmetic Dental Associates at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request your free consultation.