Enjoy The Perks Of Prosthetic Teeth
Even one missing tooth can affect the way you chew and speak. Imagine missing several or all of your teeth! Dr. Moore at Cosmetic Dental Associates can show you how a titanium implants can improve your life.
- Eat Whatever You Want – Tired of basing your menu selections off what you can or cannot chew? An implant solution will give you the ability to eat normally again.
- Feel Confident With Your Smile – Afraid to smile when you meet new people? Restore the missing tooth completely and smile with ease.
- Don’t Hesitate To Speak – Nervous that your missing teeth will cause you to mispronounce a word? Replace those teeth and regain full function in your mouth.
- Trust Your Restoration For Life – Worried that an implant is too good to last? The titanium implant will stay in place for the rest of your life, with proper care.
This type of prosthetic tooth is unique because it is placed directly into your jaw bone. The small, typically titanium, prosthetic tooth root will fully support the restoration that completes your smile. Implants bond with your bone, which makes it the most natural option for restoring missing teeth.
- The Work Isn’t Obvious – A gap in your smile is obvious and embarrassing, but an implant restoration will blend perfectly. No one will ever know that your tooth is fake.
- Your Routine Doesn’t Change – There are no special adhesives or tools required to care for your dental implant. Follow your normal oral care routine at home and at CDA!
- Your Face Benefits – Tooth and bone loss leads to the aging of your face. An implant, stops the process and creates a stable structure to keep your profile youthful for years to come.
Dr. Moore has decades of experience with dental implants in New Braunfels. You can trust his expertise and that your custom treatment plan will place your oral health as the top priority. You’ll find a variety of dental implant options:
- Single-Tooth Implants – Replaces a single missing tooth
- Multiple-Teeth Implants – Replaces several missing teeth, usually in a series
- Full-Arch Implants – Replaces an entire arch of teeth (top or bottom)
Get answers to your questions and find out if a dental implant restoration is the best option for your missing tooth. Call Cosmetic Dental Associates at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request your free consultation.