Dental implants in New Braunfels will make you realize what you are missing: the confidence to smile and eat normally. Even one missing tooth can affect the way you chew and pronounce words. Imagine missing several or all of your teeth! Imagine living with a denture that doesn’t fit well or is always being knocked loose. Dr. Moore and his team at Cosmetic Dental Associates is here to show you how a small titanium implant can improve the rest of your life.
- Eat Whatever You Want – Tired of basing your menu selections off what you can or cannot chew? An implant solution will give you the ability to eat normally again.
- Feel Confident With Your Smile – Afraid to smile when you meet new people? Restore the missing tooth completely and smile with ease.
- Don’t Hesitate To Speak – Nervous that your missing teeth will cause you to mispronounce a word? Replace those teeth and regain full function in your mouth.
- Trust Your Restoration For Life – Worried that an implant is too good to last? The titanium implant will stay in place for the rest of your life, with proper care.
Ready to learn more? Call 210-871-9912 to schedule a free dental implant consultation with Dr. Moore. Get answers to your questions and find out if a dental implant restoration is the best option for your missing tooth.
During your consultation, Dr. Moore will evaluate the health of your bone and surrounding teeth. He will also discuss what you would like your smile to look like. Some patients are excellent candidates for tooth implants while others would benefit from a dental bridge or maybe even a partial denture. The only way to know for sure is to make the appointment.
Your Best Option Is At Cosmetic Dental Associates
Dr. Moore has decades of experience with dental implants in New Braunfels. His expertise is unsurpassed. You can trust that your custom treatment plan from CDA will be a plan that places your overall oral health as the top priority. When it comes to implant options, you will find a variety of ways to get exactly what you are looking for.
- Single-Tooth Implants – Replaces a single missing tooth
- Multiple-Teeth Implants – Replaces several missing teeth, usually in a series
- Full-Arch Implants – Replaces an entire arch of teeth (top or bottom)
In addition to figuring out how many implants you will need, Dr. Moore can determine if you will need any work to prepare your bone or gums for the implant procedure. He will also work with you to ensure your mouth is healthy before placing the prosthetic. Untreated gum disease, excessive decay, or untreated health conditions can all hinder your ability to have a successful implant placement.
Enjoy The Perks Of Prosthetic Teeth
This type of prosthetic tooth is unique because it is placed directly into your jaw bone. The small, typically titanium, prosthetic tooth root will support whatever restoration is needed to complete your smile. It actually bonds with your bone through a process called osseointegration, which makes it the most natural option for restoring a missing tooth or teeth.
- The Work Isn’t Obvious – A gap in your smile is obvious and embarrassing, but an implant restoration will blend perfectly. No one will ever know that your tooth is fake. You may even forget which tooth was replaced!
- Your Routine Doesn’t Change – There are no special adhesives or tools required to care for your dental implant. Simply follow your normal routine and visit Dr. Moore for regular professional cleanings and exams.
- Your Face Benefits – Tooth loss and bone loss go hand in hand. Bone loss leads to the aging of your face. An implant, however, can stop the loss of bone and create a stable structure to keep your profile youthful for many years to come.
Experience A Same-Day Smile
You may have heard of All-on-4®, which is a denture held in place with four implants (sometimes more if needed). You can have your teeth removed, implants placed, and denture secured in a single day. The problem is that the denture is a plastic temporary. After a few weeks, that temporary is going to become very unpleasant.
Our same-day smile is a true single-day full-mouth restoration. The denture that Dr. Moore secures in your mouth will be your long-term denture crafted by our in-house laboratory team after your initial planning visit. We can adjust it as needed, but you won’t have to have that denture removed and replaced in the weeks following your procedure.
Your dental implant solution is within reach. Call Dr. Moore at 210-871-9912 to set up a free consultation today!