Here are some of the life-changing benefits of dental implants in Pleasanton:
- A Beautiful Smile – Your new restorations will blend perfectly with the rest of your natural smile.
- Confident Eating – Instead of discomfort and embarrassment while chewing, fully restoring your tooth and root means you can eat from the entire menu with confidence again.
- Comfortable Speaking – An implant tooth feels and functions just like a natural tooth, resulting in uninhibited speech.
- A Lifetime Restoration – With good health and care, a dental implant will last for the rest of your life.
Doctor John Moore on Cosmetic Dental Associates Read Transcript
The basic approach to our practice here, being a Cosmetic Dental Associates practice, is to approach things, all the things we do, with how beautiful and how natural can we make this? So like when we approach doing a filling on a tooth, we'll place the filling in there with the exact right color, the right translucency, blend the edges, put all the little anatomy details in it to make it disappear in the tooth, so that when you look on the set, you can't tell where that filling is, which tooth is it in.
That's a simple filling procedure, but everything else too. Like from every crown and veneer, any single restorations, even our implants. When we do an implant, we want to blend the edges of the implant, blend the edges of the crown to the implant that made it ups, that disappears under the gumline, the profile of it, how it comes out of the gums and makes it look just like it grew there. It's not like a marble on a bolt, like we see sometimes.
But the idea is everything that we do, even though as general dentistry and as a regular restorative dentistry, how can we do this to make it disappear in there, both visually and functionally, so that it feels as real as it can and it looks as real as it can? So, cosmetic dentistry really is a part of dentistry itself, no matter what part of it you're in.
Trusting an expert dentist means you receive expert advice that will benefit you, specifically, and for the rest of your life. You might:
- Replace A Single Missing Tooth – A single implant and crown combination can replace a single missing tooth as if it had never been lost in the first place!
- Replace Several Missing Teeth – Typically one or more implants are placed to support a bridge that will replace multiple teeth in a series.
- Replace An Entire Arch of Teeth – Titanium implants are placed strategically around the arch of the mouth to support a full-arch restoration.
With a customized treatment plan, you get all the benefits of titanium implants, but your dental restoration can do other amazing things for you!
- No One Will Know – It can be embarrassing to lose an adult tooth. Once your dental restoration is in place, no one will be able to tell that it’s not a natural tooth. It will blend perfectly.
- Your Routine Doesn’t Change – Unlike some other dental restorations, your implant restoration will not require any special care. Floss, brush and visit the dentist just as you have always done.
- Your Appearance Improves – Tooth loss leads to bone loss, which leads to wrinkles and an aging profile. Implants provide the stimulation necessary to keep your jaw bone healthy and stable, which means a younger looking smile!
Dental implants in Pleasanton can change your life for the better. Call Cosmetic Dental Associates at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request your free consultation with Dr. Moore. You’ll be glad you did.