Embrace The Solution That Benefits You
Here are some of the life-changing benefits of dental implants in Pleasanton:
- A Beautiful Smile – Your new restorations will blend perfectly with the rest of your natural smile.
- Confident Eating – Instead of discomfort and embarrassment while chewing, fully restoring your tooth and root means you can eat from the entire menu with confidence again.
- Comfortable Speaking – An implant tooth feels and functions just like a natural tooth, resulting in uninhibited speech.
- A Lifetime Restoration – With good health and care, a dental implant will last for the rest of your life.
During your consultation, Dr. Moore will evaluate your oral health, and your overall smile goals, assessing your jaw bone and the structural stability of your remaining teeth to give you the best possible recommendation.
Trusting an expert dentist means you receive expert advice that will benefit you, specifically, and for the rest of your life. You might:
- Replace A Single Missing Tooth – A single implant and crown combination can replace a single missing tooth as if it had never been lost in the first place!
- Replace Several Missing Teeth – Typically one or more implants are placed to support a bridge that will replace multiple teeth in a series.
- Replace An Entire Arch of Teeth – Titanium implants are placed strategically around the arch of the mouth to support a full-arch restoration.
With a customized treatment plan, you get all the benefits of titanium implants, but your dental restoration can do other amazing things for you!
- No One Will Know – It can be embarrassing to lose an adult tooth. Once your dental restoration is in place, no one will be able to tell that it’s not a natural tooth. It will blend perfectly.
- Your Routine Doesn’t Change – Unlike some other dental restorations, your implant restoration will not require any special care. Floss, brush and visit the dentist just as you have always done.
- Your Appearance Improves – Tooth loss leads to bone loss, which leads to wrinkles and an aging profile. Implants provide the stimulation necessary to keep your jaw bone healthy and stable, which means a younger looking smile!
Dental implants in Pleasanton can change your life for the better. Call Cosmetic Dental Associates at 210-951-4444 or fill out our online form to request your free consultation with Dr. Moore. You’ll be glad you did.