Losing your teeth is not the end of your smile. Give yourself new life again with dental implants in Pleasanton. At Cosmetic Dental Associates, office of Dr. John Moore, patients are receiving fully customized treatment plans to replace missing teeth and restore smiles back to complete health with the help of implanted teeth. Learn more about the benefits of this option.
- A Beautiful Smile – No one will be able to tell that you have replaced a tooth or teeth. Your new restorations will blend perfectly with the rest of your natural smile. Even a full arch of teeth will be adjusted to best match the natural shape of your face!
- Confidence While Eating – Any number of missing teeth will lead to discomfort and embarrassment while chewing. By fulling restoring your tooth and tooth root, you can once again eat from the entire menu with confidence.
- Comfortable Speaking – You won’t have to worry that your speech will be affected. An implant tooth feels and functions just like a natural tooth, resulting in uninhibited speech.
- A Lifetime Restoration – Some dental restorations have a time limit. With good health and care, a dental implant will last for the rest of your life.
Implant benefits are vast and often life-altering. It’s time to find out if an implant solution is best for your smile. Call 210-951-4444 to schedule a complimentary dental implant consultation with Dr. Moore.
During your consultation, Dr. Moore will evaluate the health of your mouth and your overall smile goals. He will likely take images of your jaw bone and look at the structure and stability of your remaining teeth. All these pieces of information will help Dr. Moore give you the best possible recommendation.
Trust Dr. Moore To Recommend The Best Option
Dr. Moore is not the type of doctor to try to fit a square peg into a round hole. What does this mean for you? If you visit our office to learn more about dental implants in Pleasanton, but Dr. Moore thinks you’d be better off with a different sort of treatment, then that is what he will recommend.
For example, you might be better off with a high-quality dental bridge or partial denture. When you trust an expert dentist, you will receive expert advice that will benefit you for the rest of your life. Take a look at our dental implant options.
- Replace A Single Missing Tooth – A single implant and crown combination can replace a single missing tooth as if it had never been lost in the first place!
- Replace Several Missing Teeth – Typically one or more implants are placed to support a bridge that will replace multiple teeth in a series.
- Replace An Entire Arch Of Teeth – Titanium implants are placed strategically around the arch of the mouth to support a full-arch restoration.
Not sure if any of these solutions will work for your smile? Schedule your free dental implants consultation with Dr. Moore. He will give you an honest and thorough explanation of your possible next steps. Call 210-951-4444 right now to learn more.
Embrace The Solution That Benefits You
The best thing about a customized dental implant treatment plan is that you get all the benefits of titanium implants. We mentioned the important benefits above, but you should know that your dental restoration can do other amazing things for you!
- No One Will Know – It can be embarrassing to lose an adult tooth. Once your dental restoration is in place, no one will be able to tell that it’s not a natural tooth. It will blend perfectly.
- Your Routine Doesn’t Change – Unlike some other dental restorations, your implant restoration will not require any special care. Floss, brush and visit the dentist just as you have always done. You won’t need any special products and adhesives.
- Your Appearance Improves – Tooth loss leads to bone loss. It’s a proven fact. Bone loss leads to wrinkles and an aging profile. A titanium implant provides the stimulation necessary to keep your jaw bone healthy and stable, which means a younger looking smile!
Dr. Moore is committed to providing the best possible outcome for his patients, which is one reason why he offers same-day smiles.
Unlike other full-arch replacements that require you to wear a plastic temporary denture, same-day smiles are your actual, long-term arch of teeth. This is possible because of the in-house laboratory here at CDA. Our team will custom-make your restoration for a perfect fit!
It’s time for you to learn more about dental implants in Pleasanton and how they can change your life for the better. Call 210-951-4444 to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Moore. You’ll be glad you did.