Take care of your missing teeth with dental implants in Uvalde. Dr. John Moore and his team at Cosmetic Dental Associates can end your discomfort and help you get your normal life back. You see, living without teeth is simply not an option if you want to remain healthy and confident. Implanted teeth truly are life-changing.
- Eat Good Food – A key to living a healthy life is eating healthy foods. You cannot eat fresh fruits and vegetables when you are missing teeth. Replace your missing teeth so that you can improve your diet!
- Feel Confident About Your Appearance – Teeth implants won’t change your entire look, but you won’t have to feel embarrassed by gaps in your smile or poorly placed substandard restorations.
- Speak Without Worry – Missing teeth will often change the way you pronounce words and make you feel uncomfortable when speaking in public. A dental implants solution will restore your ability to speak naturally and without worry.
- Trust Your Implant For The Rest Of Your Life – Once we place the titanium implant in your mouth, it is there to stay. As long as you provide proper care and hygiene, your implant should stay in place for the rest of your life!
- Replacing A Single Tooth – One missing tooth means one implant and one restoration to complete your smile.
- Replacing Multiple Teeth – Multiple missing teeth typically happen in a series within your mouth. We’ll place one or more implants strategically to support a restoration that will replace all of the missing teeth.
- Replacing An Entire Arch Of Teeth – Over time, a majority or all of the teeth can be lost on your top or bottom arch. We will place several (typically four to six) implants around the arch that will support a full arch of replacement teeth.
You can learn much more about our restoration options during your free dental implants consultation. Allow Dr. Moore to do an evaluation and walk you through your options for an improved and healthier smile.
The Implant Solution That Works
As you can see, there are several starting points for missing teeth, but these are not the only three solutions we can use. Dr. Moore will do what is best for your smile, and that often means developing a completely custom treatment plan that will incorporate your oral health history, your smile goals, and what is best for your future health and confidence.
Trust Our Expert Solutions For Missing Teeth
A personalized implant solution is just one phone call away. It all begins with a free consultation about dental implants in Uvalde. If you are missing many or all of your teeth in a single arch, Dr. Moore might recommend our same-day smile solution.
It begins with a planning appointment where Dr. Moore and our team can gather all the necessary information that we need about your oral health. We’ll take measurements and begin creating your long-term full-arch replacement right here in our in-house lab.
When you come back to our office, we will take a single visit to place a series of implants around the arch of your mouth. We will then attach your perfectly crafted restoration, and you’ll be ready to go home and enjoy your favorite meal! Patients report very little discomfort. There really is no better option when you are wanting to replace all your teeth!
Invest In Solutions That Give Back To You
Implanted teeth do more than just help you chew. As we learn more about this incredible treatment, we discover that your entire health is benefitting. You may even look younger! You see, tooth loss often leads to bone loss, which leads to more tooth loss.
It doesn’t take long for a person to become very uncomfortable.
As the teeth and bones are lost, the shape of your mouth changes, which also changes the shape of your face. You might experience sunken cheeks, a protruding chin, and thinning lips. Implants stop bone loss and help you maintain a more youthful appearance.
Plus, you’ll be able to eat healthy food once again. Fresh fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrients, vitamins, and fiber, all of which promote a healthy body. However, those crunchy carrots and apples are difficult to enjoy when you are missing teeth. It is possible to get those healthy choices back for good with our implant solutions.
Don’t wait another minute.
Call our office right now at 210-941-4444 to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Moore. You’ll be glad you did!