You can learn much more about our restoration options during your free dental implants consultation. Allow Dr. Moore to do an evaluation and walk you through your options for an improved and healthier smile.
Doctor John Moore on Cosmetic Dental Associates Read Transcript
The basic approach to our practice here, being a Cosmetic Dental Associates practice, is to approach things, all the things we do, with how beautiful and how natural can we make this? So like when we approach doing a filling on a tooth, we'll place the filling in there with the exact right color, the right translucency, blend the edges, put all the little anatomy details in it to make it disappear in the tooth, so that when you look on the set, you can't tell where that filling is, which tooth is it in.
That's a simple filling procedure, but everything else too. Like from every crown and veneer, any single restorations, even our implants. When we do an implant, we want to blend the edges of the implant, blend the edges of the crown to the implant that made it ups, that disappears under the gumline, the profile of it, how it comes out of the gums and makes it look just like it grew there. It's not like a marble on a bolt, like we see sometimes.
But the idea is everything that we do, even though as general dentistry and as a regular restorative dentistry, how can we do this to make it disappear in there, both visually and functionally, so that it feels as real as it can and it looks as real as it can? So, cosmetic dentistry really is a part of dentistry itself, no matter what part of it you're in.
- Eat Good Food – A key to living a healthy life is eating healthy foods. You cannot eat fresh fruits and vegetables when you are missing teeth. Replace your missing teeth so that you can improve your diet!
- Feel Confident About Your Appearance – Teeth implants won’t change your entire look, but you won’t have to feel embarrassed by gaps in your smile or poorly placed substandard restorations.
- Speak Without Worry – Missing teeth will often change the way you pronounce words and make you feel uncomfortable when speaking in public. A dental implant solution will restore your ability to speak naturally and without worry.
- Trust Your Implant For The Rest Of Your Life – Once we place the titanium implant in your mouth, it is there to stay. As long as you provide proper care and hygiene, your implant should stay in place for the rest of your life!
You can choose the right implant solution for you:
- Replacing A Single Tooth – One missing tooth means one implant and one restoration to complete your smile.
- Replacing Multiple Teeth – Multiple missing teeth typically happen in a series within your mouth. We’ll place one or more implants strategically to support a restoration that will replace all of the missing teeth.
- Replacing An Entire Arch Of Teeth – Over time, a majority or all of the teeth can be lost on your top or bottom arch. We will place several (typically four to six) implants around the arch that will support a full arch of replacement teeth.