Dr. Gilberto Tostado on family dentistry Did you know that Cosmetic Dental Associates treats children too? That’s right, your entire family can delight in treatment in our contemporary dental office in San Antonio, TX. While you get your teeth whitened, your child could be getting his or her teeth polished during a six-month dental checkup.
Show your children early in life to expect quality dental care by taking them to an experienced, talented dentist like Dr. John A. Moore, Jr. Call 210-951-4444 to schedule appointments for the entire family. Out-of-town guests and their children are always welcome at our dental office.
Six-Month Teeth Cleanings & Dental Exams
For the health of your teeth and gums, you should visit us every six months for a professional teeth cleaning and a dental exam. We might suggest your visits occur more frequently if you’re dealing with an ongoing dental health issue.
Preventive Dentistry Treatments
Protect your children’s smiles – and yours – with preventive treatments like:
- Dental sealants to shield the biting surfaces of their teeth from harmful cavity-causing bacteria
- Fluoride treatments and varnish to make the enamel of their teeth stronger and more resistant to tooth decay
- Nutritional counseling to help them make the right choices at mealtimes
Braces, Athletic Mouthguards, & Wisdom Teeth Removal
As your children age, you’ll find they might need more than standard dental care. Cosmetic Dental Associates will be there for them every step of the way. We offer:
- Orthodontics to straighten teeth and fix bad bites
- Athletic mouthguards to protect teeth from harm
- Wisdom teeth removal to prevent overcrowding and tooth infection