Receive a state-of-the-art full-mouth reconstruction in San Antonio. Cosmetic Dental Associates is led by award-winning dentist Dr. John A. Moore, Jr., an expert in replacing teeth. Every element of your new smile will be completed in our office under the guidance of your skilled dentist. You’ll enjoy:Full-mouth Reconstruction at Cosmetic Dental Associates - Dr. John Moore San Antonio, TX Dentist Read Transcript
Full-mouth reconstructions are needed occasionally when somebody has widespread dental damage, or a very fundamental dental malocclusion or problem. I use “malocclusion” because it's a term that refers to a bite that's gone bad or is not correct. So you got to restore the whole way the bite sits in the head. When you get into something like that, you have to adjust the upper teeth and the lower teeth to meet in a different location. It requires a lot of times the reconstruction of all the teeth, hence the name full-mouth reconstruction. You may get in there and you have to trim all the teeth, both arches at the same time, so that you can place all the crowns and bridges or whatever restorations you're putting in there, to change the entire fundamental plane or position of the bite and how the smile sits in there.
Full-mouth reconstruction is a very tricky thing. It's not widely done, but when it's needed, it's really needed. Careful control over how that goes is extremely important because you can create as many problems as you can solve with one, if you don't get it just right. There are devices and technologies and techniques behind that that make that thing very predictable and very slickly and carefully controlled, that once applied can get you a tremendous outcome. If you're in need of something like that, we're a good office to have behind that because it's a situation that requires not just a few teeth at a time or just a row at a time, but it may require the reconstruction of the entire set at once. That being said, you need to have someone with a team of people that are comfortable with and are very familiar with how to shift this around in there without creating other problems.
- The ability to eat all your favorite foods again
- Increased confidence to smile and meet new people
- More thorough chewing and better digestion
- An attractive smile that will draw others to you
Call today to schedule an appointment and get started on your full-mouth rehabilitation: 210-951-4444.
Strengthen Your Smile With Fast, Effective Solutions
With a same-day smile, you can arrive with no teeth and leave with a full set of replacement teeth! Our on-site dental lab makes it possible for us to quickly design the perfect set of functional and beautiful teeth for you. We do all we can, including partnering with an oral surgeon, to complete your new smile in a single visit. Choose from:
- CEREC dental crowns while you wait
- Dental implants placed and restored during one appointment
- Load-bearing implant-retained dentures – leave our office with your bite back!
Discover All Your Dental Reconstruction Options
During your consultation, we’ll help you decide the best course of treatment for you. Your options could include:
- Dental Implants – These small titanium posts are rooted in your jawbone just like your natural teeth for a strong, reliable hold. Return meals to the menu that you haven’t been able to enjoy because of your tooth loss. Our trusted oral surgeon partner will place your implants, and during the same visit, Dr. Moore will complete them with beautiful new teeth.
- Dentures – Our premium dentures can be crafted in all styles to fit your needs and wants. Choose from either full dentures or partial dentures, depending on your situation.
- Smile Makeover – If your smile needs are more cosmetic, you might be better suited for this treatment, which packages multiple cosmetic dentistry selections. You and your dentist will discuss your needs and goals so we can design a unique plan for you.
A San Antonio full-mouth reconstruction from Cosmetic Dental Associates can dramatically change your life! Call us today at 210-951-4444 to schedule your consultation. For more convenience, you can also schedule an appointment online.