We offer you and your family many types of general dental treatments. With so many services available under one roof, there’s no need to go to another dentist! Our services include the following:
- Dental cleanings and dental exams keep your teeth free of tartar that can cause cavities and gum disease. At your checkup, we will also screen you for oral cancer using VELscope®, widely considered one of the best dental technologies for oral cancer detection.
- Preventive dental treatments can keep more costly dental health issues at bay. Sealants cover the grooved surfaces of your teeth where bacteria like to hide. Fluoride treatments and varnishes strengthen your teeth against cavities and can help with tooth sensitivity.
- Nutritional counseling will help you bring your diet into alignment with your dental health goals. What you eat can positively affect your teeth, if you make the right choices.
- Mouthguards made in our lab are shaped to fit your teeth for superior comfort and better protection. Mouthguards are available for athletics, sleep apnea, and teeth grinding.
- Non-surgical gum disease treatment is done by laser for your comfort. It can be combined with Arestin®, a time-release antibiotic, to treat a particularly aggressive case of gum disease.
Visit Cosmetic Dental Associates for general dentistry in a sophisticated, modern setting. Call 210-951-4444 today to schedule your next appointment. For more convenience, you can also schedule an appointment online.