San Antonio general dentistry is a valued part of the dental services that Cosmetic Dental Associates offers you and your family. Allow Dr. John A. Moore and our entire dental team to maintain the health of your mouth and the beauty of your smile. Our general dental care will:
- Catch and treat tooth decay and gum disease early on to protect your oral health
- Give you confidence that your smile is attractive to others
- Keep your teeth whiter and cleaner
- Give you peace of mind that your oral health is in skilled hands
Maintain a Healthy Smile With Excellent General Dental Care
We offer you and your family many types of general dental treatments. With so many services available under one roof, there’s no need to go to another general dentist! Our services include the following:
- Dental cleanings and dental exams keep your teeth free of tartar that can cause cavities and gum disease. At your checkup, we will also take digital X-rays and screen you for oral cancer using VELscope®, widely considered one of the best dental technologies for oral cancer detection.
- Preventive dental treatments can keep more costly dental health issues and emergencies at bay. Sealants cover the grooved surfaces of your teeth where bacteria like to hide. Fluoride treatments and varnishes strengthen your teeth against cavities and can help with tooth sensitivity.
- Nutritional counseling will help you align your diet with your dental health goals. What you eat can positively affect your teeth if you make the right choices.
- Mouthguards made in our lab are shaped to fit your teeth for superior comfort and better protection. Mouthguards are available for athletics, sleep apnea, and teeth grinding.
- Non-surgical gum disease treatment is done by laser for your comfort. It can be combined with Arestin®, a time-release antibiotic, to treat a particularly aggressive case of gum disease.
Visit Cosmetic Dental Associates for San Antonio general dentist in a sophisticated, modern setting. Call us today at 210-951-4444 (Medical Center at Babcock & Huebner) or 210-942-5047 (Alamo Ranch). For more convenience, you can also schedule online.