We've seen patients all the way from two year olds, when their parents are all excited because their first teeth are coming out, and the ages go up all the way to 90-plus. It's a really fun environment because we really get to see how our first patients were on their own, and then, how they bring their kids, and then, they bring their granddaughters, their grandsons. I think since the office is such a family environment, we try to make it all warm for all the patients. Patients, later on, we'll see them be here with all of their family so that's pretty fun to see.
Show your children early in life to expect quality dental care by taking them to an experienced, talented family dentist like Dr. John A. Moore, Jr. Call 210-951-4444 to schedule appointments for the entire family. Out-of-town guests and their children are always welcome at our dental office.
Six-Month Teeth Cleanings & Dental Exams
For the health of your teeth and gums, you should visit us every six months for a professional teeth cleaning and a dental exam. We might suggest your visits occur more frequently if you’re dealing with an ongoing dental health issue.
Preventive Dentistry Treatments
Protect your children’s smiles – and yours – with preventive treatments like:
- Dental sealants to shield the biting surfaces of their teeth from harmful cavity-causing bacteria
- Fluoride treatments and varnish to make the enamel of their teeth stronger and more resistant to tooth decay
- Nutritional counseling to help them make the right choices at mealtimes
Braces, Athletic Mouthguards, & Wisdom Teeth Removal
As your children age, you’ll find they might need more than standard dental care. Cosmetic Dental Associates will be there for them every step of the way. We offer:
- Orthodontics to straighten teeth and fix bad bites
- Athletic mouthguards to protect teeth from harm
- Wisdom tooth extraction to prevent overcrowding and tooth infection
Schedule your family dentistry San Antonio, TX area appointment with Cosmetic Dental Associates with our most celebrated family dentist, Dr. Moore. Call 210-951-4444 or use our online form; a friendly team member is waiting to help you.