Choose the best in modern tooth replacement with Uvalde dental implants at Cosmetic Dental Associates! Dr. John A. Moore, Jr. is a nationally-recognized expert dentist who can reconstruct your smile using the latest technology and techniques. You’ll be able to enjoy benefits like:
- A Healthy, Diverse Diet– You won’t have to pass up the foods you love just because of your dental problems, missing teeth, or slippery dentures. You’ll be able to eat anything you want because implants allow you to chew fully and comfortably again.
- A Beautiful Smile– We rely on the best materials to create your new teeth, so you’ll have a glowing, healthy, and gorgeous new smile you’ll never want to hide again.
- A Full Social Life – You won’t have any reason to avoid social interactions because of missing teeth or an unhealthy smile! You can enjoy a full social life and feel comfortable and confident in any setting.
- A Lifetime Of Better Health – Implants function just like real teeth, so you just brush and floss normally and maintain a healthy lifestyle for permanent teeth and lasting better health.
At Cosmetic Dental Associates, replacing missing teeth is not a one-size-fits-all process. It’s completely customized to suit your needs, and we can reconstruct your smile in a number of ways:
- A Single Dental Implant – One missing tooth can easily be replaced with a single dental implant and restoration.
- Multiple Implants – If you’re missing several teeth, we can create dental bridges that are secured to dental implants. This will not only complete your smile, but it will fully restore the function of your mouth.
- Full-Arch Replacement Teeth – We can create an entire arch of upper or lower teeth with stable, lasting dental implants that will give you long-term better oral and overall health and natural function.
Choose life-changing dentistry with a highly-trained team of experts who are excited to rebuild your smile! Call us today at 210-951-4444 (Medical Center) 210-942-5047 (Alamo Ranch) 210-934-8188 (Stone Oak) or fill out our to set up a consultation with Dr. Moore at Cosmetic Dental Associates so we can determine if you’re a good candidate for Uvalde dental implants.