Like Dr. John A. Moore’s other orthodontic patients, you most likely want to feel confident and comfortable with your smile so you can feel confident with yourself. Cosmetic Dental Associates can transform your smile using Invisalign in San Antonio. With our treatment, you’ll soon enjoy the straighter teeth and proper bite you’ve been longing for. Here are a few key advantages of coming to our office for your care:Invisalign at Cosmetic Dental Associates - Dr. John Moore San Antonio, TX Cosmetic Dentist Read Transcript
We have a cosmetic dental office here, so a lot of times when people come to us, they ask us, ”Can you make my teeth look better?” When they do, we evaluate whether straightening the teeth or doing veneers is the best thing because we're more interested in, because we have experience in this, in doing the right thing for the patient. If they have real healthy, nice-looking, good-colored teeth and they just need to be straightened, we're gonna encourage them to straighten. If not, then we will – and they're all busted up, even if they're a little crooked and yellow and full of fillings and everything like that – we may opt to just do veneers on them.
Having said that, when you're a cosmetic patient and you want to get your teeth straightened, you don't want to be all wired up for years. You want to do this thing cosmetically. The most cosmetic way to straighten your teeth, without a doubt, is Invisalign. When you straighten them, it's much faster, it's more comfortable, you can keep your mouth cleaner, and there are no cases anymore that Invisalign can't do. I'm tired of hearing all this stuff come from the community about, ”Oh, I'm not a candidate for Invisalign.” Or, ”My dentist said it won't work very good on me,” and all that. What really should have been said is, ”No, I can't do Invisalign very well; I have to do braces.” Okay, because Invisalign can straighten any case out now. In fact, we find it straightening some of the cases out much more rapidly and much easier than straight wire ever did.
I know this just only because I've had to do straight wire for 30 years. Invisalign, modern-day technology, that's a $100,000,000 investment that they put in that thing, it's got computers out the ying-yang, it's got hundreds and thousands of orthodontists behind it, designing and building and helping and figuring out and doing all that. It's here. It's here to stay, it's gonna change the face of orthodontics.
- Dr. John A. Moore was the first and is the largest Elite status Invisalign provider in San Antonio.
- He and our team have enabled 1,300-plus patients to enjoy more confidence with this treatment.
- Our office features an in-house lab to custom-craft your trays with precision.
- LendingPoint offers Invisalign-specific finance options, which you can apply for online.
- Our FREE Invisalign Smile Preview allows you to upload a selfie and see how Invisalign would transform your smile! Dr. Moore can also do this with you during your free Invisalign consultation.
Watch the videos below to get even more information about this life-changing orthodontic option! Then schedule an appointment today at 210-951-4444.
Discover the Wonders of Our Invisalign Treatment
We invite you to check out a few of the amazing benefits that clear Invisalign orthodontics offers you:
- Freedom From Metal Orthodontic Braces – One of the primary benefits of choosing Invisalign aligners over traditional metal braces involves visibility. With all the stigma associated with having a mouth full of metal, wearing invisible braces that are completely clear and removable means you won’t have to worry about feeling embarrassed!
- Ability to Eat What You Want While Straightening Your Teeth – You don’t have to worry about breaking your clear braces when you eat hard, sticky foods like toffee, gum, popcorn, or apples. Simply pop out your aligners before you eat, and you’re set! There are no limitations to your diet, and it makes cleaning your teeth and aligners that much easier.
- More Time Spent Living Your Life and Less at Our Office – As much as we love seeing our patients, we don’t want to take up all your precious free time. With Invisalign treatment, you only have to visit us every four to six weeks, as opposed to nearly every other week with metal braces. Orthodontic care with Invisalign can help you look great and let you enjoy life more!
- Low Cost of Clear Aligners Over the Cost of Braces – The costs of braces and Invisalign treatment can vary. However, metal braces often end up costing significantly more than clear aligners because they require more time to move your teeth, which means more visits and more opportunities for breaking your braces.
Choose a Top Invisalign Dentist For the Best Smile Possible
Have you ever been told you are not a candidate for Invisalign treatment? Unfortunately, this is a common practice by dentists who are not experienced enough with the Invisalign system and all that it can do. Fortunately, we have successfully treated numerous patients who were told they were not candidates. Pioneering new techniques and having the knowledge and practical experience in using these aligners has given us the ability to achieve what other dentists cannot.
When choosing which dentist to do your Invisalign treatment, it is important to look at the before and after pictures of the cases treated. Not every dentist has the same skill set when it comes to achieving results. These points will help ensure that you find the best Invisalign dentist. Take a look at some of our success stories!
Dr. John A. Moore, Jr. was voted one of America’s Top Dentist in Cosmetic Dentistry. Take a moment now to schedule an appointment with him at 210-951-4444. You can also schedule an appointment online. Give yourself the beautiful, straight smile you’ve been waiting for!