I have lost some of my pieces and the molars. I needed to get some implants. But you know, without some pieces, sometimes your denture is kind of out of place. It was a little more difficult to try to find my bite, the correct one, and also I had to kind of come to terms to the fact that the only solution was implants. Then of course with the implants came a set of crowns that were designed especially for my case. He did a procedure in my upper denture that is really an innovation in the field. I don't know the precise terms of that, but it was something that at the beginning I was a little skeptical about, how good it would work. But it really worked.It has been already more than three or four years since I have, and my denture is back to when I was a boy of 10 years old. Because I remember my father, I used to play in his office all the time, and I was his model. Any time a patient will want to see a nice and beautiful denture, I was the boy to show off my teeth. I couldn't do that for many years. Now I can do it again with the help of Dr. Moore.
Enjoy an Improved Smile Using Dental Implants
- Dental implants are secured firmly in your jaw to serve as replacement tooth roots.
- We work closely with an oral surgeon who will perform this procedure for you.
- Afterward, your dentist will attach new replacement teeth to the implants.
- Implants can support crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Give us a call today at 210-951-4444 to find out all that dental implants can do for you!