The compassionate team at Cosmetic Dental Associates will help you move past your dental fear and paralysis. We’re experts at relieving dental anxiety in San Antonio and provide no-fear dentistry to the delight of our thousands of happy patients! Dr. Moore or Dr. Ma, along with our caring staff, will:Dr. Moore on Relieving Dental Anxiety at Cosmetic Dental Associates in San Antonio, TX Read Transcript
Dental anxiety is a thing that is from the past. A person has a bad experience, or they've had an experience where they don't know what's going to happen. They come in with this mystery, and the mystery causes feelings that cause a person to feel anxious about what's about to happen with them.
It is particularly bad for individuals who've had a bad experience in the past. We understand this so that when you get here, we do things to help bring you into present time so that you can see that our environment is equipped differently and able to handle things like this. Because of that, it will set the person with a lot of anxiety at ease very quickly and very well. They know that they're in a different environment. This is not going to happen to them again.
The professionals that you see and interact with, you'll be able to tell are so experienced that the idea that something is going to go wrong or it's not going to have a good outcome, or you need to worry about what this is going to look like or what it's going to feel like. You just don't have to worry about things like that because you can tell you're in good hands. You can feel it.
- Listen to all your questions and concerns
- Schedule longer appointment times so we can move at your pace
- Ensure you know exactly what to expect about your procedure
- Use skill and a gentle touch to minimize discomfort
- Provide you a private room and comfort options like cozy blankets so you feel right at home
Call us today to schedule your relaxing dental visit at 210-951-4444. We’ll make sure your time with us is as stress-free as possible! In the meantime, take a moment to hear what Dr. John A. Moore has to say about how we approach dental anxiety in our office.
Our Gentle Approach Will Eliminate Your Anxiety
Experts say three out of every four Americans have some level of fear of dentists. One out of every five Americans is so fearful that they go to the dentist only for a painful cavity or another major incident. Our no-fear dentistry, on the other hand, can change how you view a visit to the dentist. Here are a few ways we will set your mind at ease and eliminate your pain and fear:
- We use a local anesthetic to numb the site of treatment.
- Instead of knocking you out with medication, every member of our team will remain focused on providing you with a calming, soothing experience.
- You’re never an object – we take the time to make sure you are comfortable and understand exactly what’s happening next. The result is a beautiful smile, like those you see pictured in our smile gallery.
Our decades of experience and skills in anesthetics and equipment operation ensure that your procedure is free of the pain and stress that a less-experienced dentist might produce. When you walk out of our practice, you will leave your fears behind. Listen to some of our patients explain how the process worked for them!
Truly overcome your fear with the help of experts at relieving dental anxiety in San Antonio. To schedule your pain-free, sedation-free dental visit, call us today at 210-951-4444. You can also make an appointment online.