During any oral emergency, our first concern is getting you out of discomfort. When you choose Cosmetic Dental Associates, we make convenience a concern all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can concentrate on discovering the ideal fix to mend your smile. Luckily, we offer a variety of restorative services that can get your mouth back to normal:
- Tooth Fillings— Cavities are common, and they can be rather uncomfortable. By visiting our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally once again.
- Dental Crowns— If you have broken or split a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Because we have invested in CEREC solutions, we can make your crown in our office and place it in one trip with us.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Rather, you need a root canal to eliminate the swollen tissue. The treatment can eliminate the reason for your tooth pain, so we can rebuild your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. When it’s needed, we can manage tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants— If you do need teeth removed, you should get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, protected, and stable.
When we’ve managed your issue, we can help you maintain your healthy smile with our lots of preventive services and general dentistry. If you need a restorative dentist in Balcones Heights, TX, save this number, 210-951-4444 (Medical Center) 210-942-5047 (Alamo Ranch) 210-934-8188 (Stone Oak) , so you can contact Cosmetic Dental Associates as fast as you can.