How far would you travel to be treated by an internationally known dentist? Cosmetic Dental Associates welcomes locals and out-of-towners alike to schedule San Antonio restorative dentistry with award-winning dentist and educator Dr. John A. Moore, Jr. When your smile needs repair, you can rely on him for restorative care that will:
- Give you back a beautiful, complete smile you’ll proudly display.
- Make it easy and comfortable to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Prevent further oral health problems.
- Help you earn more respect at work and among your peers.
Schedule your appointment today at 210-951-4444. We have both early morning and late afternoon hours. Then book your flight – or get the car ready – to visit Cosmetic Dental Associates. We’re located at 5837 Babcock Road in the Carillon Hills Shopping Center.
Revive Your Smile With Our Help
Our sophisticated dental office provides many types of dental restorations. No matter what shape your mouth is in, our team offers you help and hope that you can enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile. Your options could include:
- Dental Implants – We partner with an oral surgeon who will place your implants. Teeth implants serve as an excellent base for replacement teeth, plus they will help protect your jawbone density.
- Dentures – We can use implant-retained dentures to give your replacement teeth superior performance. We also offer traditional dentures if desired.
- Dental Crowns – We can restore your dental implants with same-day crowns, or we can use a dental crown to strengthen a weakened tooth.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – These restorations use your natural teeth to hold a series of replacement teeth (solid dental crowns) in place.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes restoring your tooth requires only a partial dental crown, such as an inlay or onlay. An inlay is used to repair the biting surface of your tooth, and an onlay is used to repair the cusps and sides.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Your dentist can repair minor tooth decay with a composite filling.
- Root Canal Therapy – This service treats an infected tooth that cannot be saved by a tooth filling or dental crown alone. Your dentist will remove the infected pulp inside your tooth to bring you relief from pain.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are both a cosmetic dentistry and a restorative dentistry treatment. Not only do they hide every flaw to create a faultless smile, but they also strengthen your teeth when applied to cracks and chips.
Rebuild your smile with restorative dentistry in San Antonio from our award-winning dentist office. Call us today at 210-951-4444 to schedule your consultation. You can also schedule an appointment online.