It’s time to take action on your damaged smile! For beautiful San Antonio dental crowns and bridges by a restorative dentist who will execute them with skill and ease, choose Cosmetic Dental Associates. Contact us if you’re ready to:Cosmetic Shaping and Upper Porcelain Veneers
- Enjoy a complete smile with attractive, natural-looking teeth
- Eat whatever you want off the menu without picking and choosing
- Increase your confidence so you’re comfortable socializing and mingling
- Optimize your oral health and help minimize other health issues
Call our office today to schedule your appointment at 210-951-4444 . If you plan on traveling to benefit from Dr. John Moore’s decades of expertise, let us know, and we will do all we can to accommodate you.
Crowns Give You Back a Great Smile & Strong Bite
To begin the process of getting your new crown, here is what you can expect:
- First, we will prepare your tooth and take an impression of it.
- In some cases, such as with porcelain fused to metal crowns, an outside lab will make your new crown based on the impression. If so, you’ll wait for your crown to arrive before we place it.
- You may, however, qualify for the CEREC procedure by Sirona, which will enable you to complete your restoration in one appointment! This advanced procedure will begin with 3-D imaging. Then, using CAD/CAM software, we will digitally craft the perfect restoration for you.
Besides crowns, CEREC technology can also create partial crowns (an inlay or onlay), tooth-colored porcelain fillings, and veneers. We import the purest and highest-quality porcelain for our restorations so that we can meet our patients’ discerning standards.
Visit our San Antonio office to find out more. In the meantime, listen to Dr. Moore discuss how dental crowns and dental bridges can help you get the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve.
Fill Gaps in Your Smile With Dental Bridges
A dental bridge is used to replace a missing tooth, help correct occlusions (bad bites), and help prevent diseases, misalignments, and speech impediments. There are several types of dental bridges we may recommend, including conventional, cantilever, and resin-bonded bridges.
- Cantilever and conventional bridges rely on healthy surrounding teeth to complete the restoration. The new tooth is connected to one or two crowns, which are placed on healthy, adjacent teeth.
- A resin-bonded bridge doesn’t require as much preparation of healthy teeth for a dental crown. It is often used for front teeth when the surrounding gums and teeth are healthy.
Let an expert in San Antonio dental crowns and bridges restore your smile. Call us today to schedule your consultation with Dr. John Moore and our team: 210-951-4444 . You can also make an appointment online.