When our San Antonio dentist Dr. John A. Moore, Jr. treats you for obstructive sleep apnea, he’s giving you your nights and your days back. No more struggling through each day counting down the moments until you can crawl back into bed. Sleep apnea treatment with a mouthguard could be the simple solution you’ve been searching for. Treatment benefits include:
- Waking up feeling more refreshed instead of groggy and tired.
- Less noisy snoring and better rest for you and your bed partner.
- More alertness throughout the day, leading to better performance at work.
- Decreased feelings of depression and fatigue.
- Help with avoiding serious health complications like diabetes, heart attacks, and strokes.
Call Cosmetic Dental Associates today to schedule a sleep apnea consultation: 210-951-4444. Remember to schedule your regular dental checkup as well! Our modern facility is located at 5837 Babcock Road, near the intersection of Babcock Road and Huebner Road.