When Dr. John A. Moore, Jr. treats you for obstructive sleep apnea, he’s giving you your nights and your days back. No more struggling through each day counting down the moments until you can crawl back into bed. San Antonio sleep apnea treatment with a mouthguard could be the simple solution you’ve been searching for. Our treatment benefits include:
- Waking up feeling more refreshed instead of groggy and tired
- Less noisy snoring and better rest for you and your bed partner
- More alertness throughout the day, leading to better performance at work
- Decreased feelings of depression and fatigue
- Help with avoiding serious health complications like diabetes, heart attacks, and strokes
Call Cosmetic Dental Associates today to schedule a sleep apnea consultation: 210-951-4444 (Medical Center at Babcock & Huebner) or 210-942-5047 (Alamo Ranch). Remember to schedule your regular dental checkup as well!
A Custom Mouthguard Provides Sleep Apnea Relief
Your lack of sleep goes beyond being tired – it can:
- Weaken your immune system
- Increase your risk for accidents
- Make remembering things difficult
- Make you put on weight more easily
- Increase your risk for heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Make you moody or depressed
Dr. John A. Moore can craft a custom sleep apnea mouthguard that will be comfortable and make it possible for you to breathe easier while sleeping. The mouthguard will move your lower jaw forward to create more space in the back of your mouth and throat for normal breathing. Plus, there’s an added benefit for your bed partner – no more disruptive snoring!
See Us With Any Signs of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when your airways become blocked while you’re sleeping. This blockage could be created by your tongue or the tissue and muscles in your throat relaxing. It can cause you to stop breathing dozens of times throughout the night. Sometimes this is treated with a CPAP machine, but a less invasive mouthguard could be the right solution for you.
Signs you could have obstructive sleep apnea include:
- Loud, disruptive snoring
- Waking up feeling tired despite having a full night’s sleep
- Beginning each morning with a dry mouth or a sore throat
Get the rest you need with San Antonio sleep apnea treatment from Cosmetic Dental Associates. Call us today at 210-951-4444 (Medical Center at Babcock & Huebner) or 210-942-5047 (Alamo Ranch) to schedule your consultation. You can also schedule online.