Cosmetic Dental Associates in San Antonio is an upscale dental office with services dedicated to cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, orthodontics, and full-mouth reconstruction with dental implants. Our practice was established by internationally respected dentist Dr. John A. Moore, Jr., who has traveled widely to share his expertise in delivering high-quality dentistry. With his years of experience, it’s no wonder Dr. Moore has been featured in Bloomberg, NBC, ABC, the New York Post, CBS, and FOX.
Our patients enjoy:
- Advanced dental technology like digital X-rays, a CEREC system, dental lasers, and computer-controlled equipment
- Same-day dental restorations thanks to our in-house lab
- A dental team trained to provide you the most comfortable care possible
Cosmetic Dental Associates is a vacation destination for excellence in dentistry. Come see us to refresh your smile and enjoy all our city has to offer while you’re here. For locals fortunate enough to live within driving distance, we also offer general dentistry treatments and welcome the entire family to visit us for their six-month dental checkups. Call our friendly team at 210-951-4444 today to schedule an appointment.
We Ensure Top Quality With an On-Site Dental Lab
Our aim at Cosmetic Dental Associates is to give you the highest-quality smile in as little time as possible. We make this objective a reality for our patients with our in-office lab. We can complete your new smile in as few as two visits.
Our skilled ceramic technicians and specially trained cosmetic dental assistants craft our patients beautiful:
- Prepless veneers that won’t require removing any of your tooth enamel
- Invisalign for comfortable, discreet teeth-straightening power in as few as 12 months
- Dental crowns to repair your damaged teeth and make mealtimes more enjoyable
- Replacement teeth for a more attractive smile and restored chewing capacity
Relax With Our Pain-Free Dentistry Philosophy
Our skilled dentist is talented enough to give you a pain-free visit with little more than a careful hand and the occasional use of local anesthesia – no extreme sedation is necessary. By listening to your concerns and providing a relaxing environment and longer appointment windows, we can help you overcome your dental anxiety in a natural manner.